All Bermuda Cruise Ship Passengers aged 2 and over MUST have a Bermuda Travel Authorization. Guests must complete the application form at least 2 weeks before arriving at the terminal. This is required to board a cruise ship sailing to Bermuda, regardless of whether or not you are disembarking in Bermuda.
Getting your approved Travel Authorization is simple. All you need to do is fill in the application, upload your vaccination card and pay the $40 by VISA/Mastercard. Then you will receive your authorization by email.
Travel Requirements for Visitors Arriving to Bermuda by Cruise Ship
- Passengers 12 years old and older must be fully vaccinated to travel to Bermuda
- Guests must provide a negative COVID-19 test.
- All Bermuda visitors arriving as cruise ship passengers aged 2 and over require an approved Travel Authorization.
- Passengers 12 years old and older must be fully vaccinated to travel to Bermuda.
Pre-Travel Test Requirements
- All visitors 2 and above must take a COVID-19 Test before entering Bermuda and show negative results at embarkation.
- Vaccinated passengers COVID-19 test up to 4 days before embarkation
- Unvaccinated passengers 11 years old and under - with fully vaccinated parents will be allowed off the ship.
- Unvaccinated passengers 12 years old and over may not be allowed off the ship.
Instructions for your Travel Authorization Application:
- Up to a month before your cruise is due to arrive in Bermuda you may begin your travel authorization application form by clicking "Apply for Travel Authorization".
- Complete the application form and upload proof of vaccination.
- Pay $40 to complete your application. Please submit at least 2 weeks before embarkation. Do not leave this until the last minute and do not leave it until you arrive at the port. Once submitted, your application will be reviewed by the Quarantine Authority.