If you were scheduled to sail and received a 100% Future Cruise Credit due to recent cruise cancellations. Please rebook by September 30, 2021 for a sailing departing by April 30, 2023.
Future Cruise Credits (FCC) amount will be based on your total cruise fare paid.
How long will I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- If you have been impacted by suspension of cruise line operations your future cruise credit may be applied for sailings booked by September 30, 2021 for a sailing departing by April 30, 2023.
When will I receive my Future Cruise Credit (FCC)?
- Your FCC should be applied to your Carnival account immediately.
What if the cruise you booked with future cruise credit is canceled?
- If the cruise you booked with future cruise credit is canceled, the full amount may again be refunded in the form of an FCC, and the expiration dates may be adjusted accordingly.
Can I book my next cruise before I receive the cancelled sailings Future Cruise Credit?
- If there is a delay in getting your FCC you simply rebook the desired future ship and sail date, pay the requested deposit on the booking to hold the reservation, and apply the FCC once received.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be used for the deposit?
- The FCC is non-transferable, cannot be used as a deposit or applied to a chartered sailing and has no cash value.
What happens if there's a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit I receive and the cruise that I would like to book next?
- If the cruise fare on your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit value, you will have to pay the difference. The FCC may only be used toward the cruise fare of one (1) booking in the same currency in which the above voyage was originally paid and cannot be used for taxes, fees & port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, onboard charges or gratuities. Alternatively, any unused portion of the FCC will be forfeited.