As we continue to refine our protocols for our eventual return to service, we are cancelling all sailings departing through June 2021. We have also made the decision to cancel Disney Magic European sailings from Barcelona, Dover and Copenhagen through Sept. 18, 2021.
The impacted sailings include:
- Disney Wonder through and including June 28, 2021
- Disney Dream through and including June 28, 2021
- Disney Fantasy through and including June 26, 2021
Affected guests and travel professionals will receive an email from Disney Cruise Line outlining details and next steps.
What’s the Offer
- Guests who have paid their reservation in full have the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing on or before September 30, 2022, or a full refund.
- The credit has automatically been added to their account and can be applied as a payment option when booking a new reservation online.
- The FCC is equal to 125% of your original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable.
- The FCC is applied per person and is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value. Standard prevailing rates apply and guests are responsible for any balance due after the FCC has been applied.
- If the guest is not able to use the FCC, they will be eligible for a refund up to the amount of original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable. Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply to future sailings.
- Guests who previously received a FCC are not eligible for an additional FCC.
- Guests who have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far.
- Guests with Embedded packages on the impacted sailings will automatically be refunded the cost of their Adventures by Disney Embedded package.
- The FCC is only valid for sailings departing on or before September 30, 2022.