Get credit toward your Crown & Anchor Society Status, plus get all our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying Royal Caribbean Cruises offers, plus all of the Crown & Anchor Society benefits when you book with Cheap Cruises. Book your next Royal Caribbean cruise today!
Call us at 800-972-7447 if you need help finding the perfect cruise.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line's Future Cruise Credit (FCC) is credit that you can use for your next Royal Caribbean cruise. Instead of getting the amount refunded to your credit card, you may be issued a certificate you can use towards your next Royal Caribbean sailing. You can redeem any FCC by calling us!
The amount of your FCC is calculated based on the cruise fare that was paid, minus taxes, fees, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, plus additional purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
Below are a few common questions and answers about Future Cruise Credits and how to use them.
When you are ready to begin the planning process call one of our dedicated travel agents to redeem your future cruise credit. We are ready to help you plan your next vacation!
How quickly will I get my Future Cruise Credit (FCC)?
- If you cancelled with the Cruise with Confidence program you can expect to receive your future cruise credit within 45 days of booking cancellation date.
How long will I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- You must redeem the FCC for a cruise that departs by December 31, 2022, or one year from the original sailing date, whichever is later.
Can I book my next cruise before I receive the cancelled sailings Future Cruise Credit?
- Absolutely, simply rebook the desired future ship and sail date, pay the requested deposit on the booking to hold the reservation, and apply the FCC once received.
What if I used a Future Cruise Credit to pay for a cruise that has now been cancelled due to the COVID-19 operations suspension or through the Cruise with Confidence program?
- If a Future Cruise Credit was used to pay for a reservation now impacted by the suspension of cruising, the FCC's will be combined into one voucher. The value of the original FCC will now be added to the new FCC at 100% of its original value, plus 125% of any amount paid on the sailing Royal Caribbean cancelled because of the pandemic.
- If your sailing was cancelled as part of our COVID-19 operations suspension, you will receive one Future Cruise Credit combining the two amounts: 100% of your original Future Cruise Credit amount and 125% of any additional cruise fare funds paid on the reservation. Regardless of the original FCC’s expiration date, the new FCC will be valid through April 30, 2022, at which time all unused funds will expire.
- If you prefer a refund, this request for any funds paid over-and-above the original FCC value, and we would then reissue the original FCC on its original terms.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be used for the deposit?
- Yes. If the value of the Future Cruise Credit covers the full deposit amount, no additional funds will be owed until the Final Payment due date, at which time any cruise fare balance and taxes/fees must be paid using another form of payment.
- If the value of the FCC does not cover the full deposit amount, additional funds will be required to pay the total deposit needs and, thereafter, the remaining balance will be due by the Final Payment due date.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be applied to an existing booking?
- Future Cruise Credits can be applied to new reservations created on-or-after March 6th, 2020 – at which time Royal Caribbean’s “Cruise with Confidence” policy was announced
When can I redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- If you cancelled with our Cruise with Confidence program, your Future Cruise Credits can be used toward any cruise that sets sail through December 31, 2022 or 12 months from your cancellation date – whichever is further.
- If Royal Caribbean cancelled your cruise as part of our COVID-19 operations suspension, you can apply your Future Cruise Credit to come back and sail with Royal Caribbean by April 30, 2022. Please re-book by December 31, 2022.
What happens if there's a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit I receive and the cruise that I would like to book next?
- If the cruise fare on your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit value, you will have to pay the difference. Alternatively, if the new cruise fare is lower than the Future Cruise Credit value, a new Future Cruise Credit will be issued for the remaining balance.
Can I use part of someone else's Future Cruise Credit to cover my own cruise fare?
- Future Cruise Credits in most cases are non-transferable. This means that you cannot use someone else’s credit for your own cruise fare nor vice versa. Any remaining balance on your credit will automatically be created into a new certificate after you’ve completed your sailing.
- However, if you still have a Cruise with Confidence or Global Suspension Future Cruise Certificate, any remaining balances from one person’s credit can be used to cover another passenger if they were originally booked with you.
Cheap Cruises has the largest selection of Royal Caribbean cruise deals for all of the popular destinations! Book your next Royal Caribbean cruise today!