While we have recently started to see some travel restrictions easing across the globe, we also need to better understand the implications COVID-19 will have on our ships' operations. This means we have been working closely with government bodies, including the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Public Health England, as well as the industry body — CLIA — and other medical professionals to review every aspect of the voyages with Cunard.
For these reasons, we have made the decision to extend our pause in operations. This pause includes all sailings for Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria up to and including November 1, 2020 and for Queen Elizabeth up to and including November 23, 2020.
We will continue to monitor government guidelines and travel restrictions around the world, which may further influence when our ships can return to service. We will only return to service when there is sufficient freedom of travel and when we have the approval and accreditation from the most trusted and informed sources
If your booking has been impacted by this announcement, we are sorry for any disappointment this may cause you. You will have 2 options to choose from to receive your refund.
Option 1 Future Cruise Credit: We’ll be crediting your account with a 125% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) on monies paid to date on your booking, which you may redeem against any voyage on sale now or on any new voyage that we introduce in the future. You have up until December 31, 2021 to make your booking.
- You can use your FCC on a new booking for any voyages on sale now, or on new voyages that we introduce in the future.
- If you’ve already made a future booking, you may wish to use your FCC for a second stateroom to bring friends or family with you.
- You can also use your FCC to upgrade your stateroom or fare type on an existing booking.
Option 2 100% Refund: If you would prefer a 100% cash refund please give us a call and we will process your request. You’ll need your six character Cunard booking reference number, which can be found on your booking confirmation or any other email relating to your voyage.
- Please note that, while our team are doing all they can to satisfy these requests promptly, it may take up to 90 days for your refund to appear.
- If you don't think you will use your enhanced 125% FCC, we ask that you request a refund prior to August 9, 2020.
- By completing the form above, you will miss out on the offer of 125% FCC and will instead receive a 100% refund to the monies paid on your booking.
- It is important that we receive only one request per booking, in the name of the lead guest. If you have more than one booking affected by this extended pause in operations please complete a unique form for each booking reference.