We have received the following information from Norwegian Cruise line.
Updated August 5, 2020: Your safety is our #1 priority—both on and off our ships. Due to the current global environment, we are extending the suspension of 2020 cruises to include:
- All sailings through October 31, 2020
- As a result of fleet re-deployment, all Norwegian Epic sailings from October 31, 2021 through and including November 10, 2021 have been canceled. These include:
- October 31, 2021 from Barcelona, Spain
- November 3, 2021 from Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
- November 7, 2021 from Barcelona, Spain
- November 10, 2021 from Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Guests have 2 options:
- Option 1: Receive a 125% future cruise credit. Best Value! These future cruise credits will be issued by Friday, May 1, 2020 and can be applied anytime within one year of issue date and toward any Norwegian Cruise Line voyage through December 31, 2022.
- All guests with current and active bookings from May 15 through July 31, 2020 will automatically receive their refund in the form of a future cruise credit valued at 125% of the fare paid. No action is require from you to take advantage of this offer.
- Option 2: Receive a 100% refund. The 100% refund of the fare paid to be reimbursed to the original form of payment ninety (90) days after the request for a refund has been submitted.
- If your sailing is between October 1 - Forward: Please call or chat with us to request a refund by August 14, 2020 *Note: refunds take 90 days to process