Cancel up to 48 hours before you sail and get a future cruise credit valid to book by April 30, 2022 and sail by September 30, 2022.
Concerned about traveling? Looking for flexibility in your plans?
As of May 6, 2020, our enhanced Cruise with Confidence program gives you even more flexibility.
Whether you’re already booked on a cruise, or are thinking about it, we want you to Cruise with Confidence. That’s why Royal Caribbean will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through April 30th, 2022. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now through April 30th, 2021, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit is valid to book by April 30th, 2022 and sail by September 30th, 2022.
As of May 6th, 2020 we have also added the new "Best Price Guarantee" option outlined below.
- Best Price Guarantee -Spot a better price on your booked cruise? Our Best Price Guarantee lets you take advantage of a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date — just give us a call. You’ll receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit inside final payment or rate adjustment outside final payment.
- What you need to know
- As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
- The Cruise with Confidence program covers bookings that are booked on or before April 30th, 2021, that set sail on or before April 30th, 2022.
- Future Cruise Credits are valid to book by April 30th, 2022 and sail by September 30th, 2022.
- You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- If you opt into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, you do not qualify for any Future Cruise Credit offers or refunds related to our Global Suspension of sailings.
Need to change or cancel your cruise?
If you need to change or cancel your cruise, please contact us by phone or chat.