As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we regret to inform our guests that Carnival Cruise Line is having to cancel the following sailings:
- Carnival Pride, Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Panorama, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Glory, Carnival Miracle sailings resumes on/after February 28, 2021
- Carnival Splendor resumes on/after March 2, 2021
- Carnival Breeze from Ft. Lauderdale sailings resumes on/after March 7, 2021
- Carnival Legend sailings resumes on/after March 26, 2021
- Carnival Magic resumes after scheduled dry dock upgrades are complete
- Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration sailings resumes on/after April 19, 2021
- Carnival Valor sailings resumes on/after April 24, 2021
- Carnival Spirit sailings through and including May 16, 2021
- Carnival Sunrise resumes in 2021
- Carnival Fascination sailings resumes on/after January 9, 2022
- Carnival Radiance resumes after scheduled dry dock upgrades are complete
- Carnival Paradise resumes after scheduled dry dock upgrades are complete
We truly value our guests and appreciate your patience and understanding. To that end, we want to provide flexibility as you think about your future plans. Below are two options for guests whose cruise has been canceled to consider, including a bonus value offer. We look forward to welcoming you onboard, when the time is right for you.
- Whichever option you select, it will apply to all guests on the reservation.
- Regardless of the option you choose, your taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
- If a selection is not made by May 31, 2021, a 100% Future Cruise Credit equal to the amount of cancellation penalties on your original booking will be automatically applied.