Carnival Cruise Line is notifying guests of additional cruise cancellations and the extension of its pause in all operations from U.S. ports through June 30, 2021
What is the Offer
Option 1: Future Cruise Credit and Onboard Credit: depending on length of cruise
- 6+ days - 100% Future Cruise Credit and US $600 onboard credit if booked by 9/30/21 and sailing by 9/30/23
- 5 days or less - 100% Future Cruise Credit and US $300 onboard credit if booked by 9/30/21 and sailing by 9/30/23
Option 2: Full refund
- 100% Refund back to the original card used.
- Regardless of option selected, taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
- September 30, 2021 –
- Deadline to select FCC or refund.
- If guest re-books by this date, they will get a bonus OBC
- September 30, 2023 – Deadline to sail using FCC