Some hotels may have minimum age restrictions or other requirements when reserving a room. For example, hotels with casinos may only allow check-in for guests who are 21 years of age or older. Please inquire with one of our Travel Agents or directly with the hotel.
Articles in this section
- Can I book a hotel with my cruise reservation?
- What information is required when booking a hotel?
- Do hotels have minimum age requirements?
- Which credit cards are accepted for a hotel room deposit?
- Do hotels charge single supplements for solo travelers?
- Can I request special room accommodations at the hotel?
- Do I need to purchase travel insurance for my hotel?
- How many guests can stay in one hotel room?
- How do I receive a discounted hotel rate?
- Do hotels allow more than two guests in a room?