A Tour Conductor program is a cruise line promotion that rewards the coordinator of the group. The cruise line will offer a complimentary cruise fare for 1 guest (not cabin) for every 16 full fare guests that sail together. You will receive a check when you return (in the event of any cancellations). The complimentary fare is calculated differently with each cruise line. The port charges, taxes and fees are not included in the complimentary fare and must be paid by the guest.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- Does the entire group dine together at every meal?
- How are group payments processed?
- Can special parties or meetings be held on board for groups?
- What if group members reside in different locations?
- Can group members choose different room types?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?