Several carriers in the U.S. and abroad have signed roaming agreements with Cuban telecommunications firm ETECSA, which allows for voice, data, and text services while in Cuba. Please check with your cellular provider for details.
Articles in this section
- Are there special visa requirements or documents required for travel to Cuba?
- Who can travel to Cuba?
- How do I prove compliance with OFAC requirements during my cruise?
- How much free time is available during my cruise?
- What is people-to-people travel?
- Does my medical insurance cover me while I am in Cuba?
- Are vaccines required or recommended for adults and children when traveling to Cuba?
- Can I bring my prescription medications with me to Cuba?
- Is Cuba accessible for guests with disabilities or those requiring wheelchairs?
- Can I use U.S. dollars in Cuba?