Seasickness is rare on larger cruise ships, however, you should consult your physician prior to travel if you are prone to motion sickness. Medicine is available in the ship store or from the ship's doctor if you feel queasy during your cruise.
Articles in this section
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruiseline?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- What do I need to know when bringing medications on board?
- What are the dining options available?