All guests are required to attend the muster, or emergency/safety drill, before the ship is cleared for departure. The time and location of the drill(s) will be announced over the speaker system and via the TV. Shipboard staff are available to assist during the muster, and special arrangements can often be made to accommodate those with hearing, vision, or mobility issues.
Articles in this section
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruiseline?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- What do I need to know when bringing medications on board?
- What are the dining options available?