Arriving a day or more before your sailing means that you can enjoy the port city, and relax knowing that you have plenty of time before your cruise. Many cruise lines offer pre-cruise and post-cruise hotel options, or you may reserve a room on your own.
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What can I expect when boarding my cruise?
- If I see a reduced price on my sailing will it apply to my reservation?
- Are beverages included in my cruise fare?
- Are special rate available?
- Why book with Cheap Cruises vs directly with cruise line?
- Are gratuities (tips) included in my cruise fare?
- How can I chat with a live agent?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?