Similar to other high-season travel periods, rates and availability may increase during Spring Break dates, which vary by state. Younger travelers often make for a livelier crowd, so if a more relaxing experience is what you're after, you may opt to avoid the Spring Break season.
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What is travel protection? Should I consider purchasing it?
- How can I chat with a live agent?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- When is hurricane season?
- How does Spring Break impact cruises?
- Do cruises always dock directly in port?
- What options are available for celebrating a special occasion on board?