Most rental car companies require the renter to present a valid credit card in their own name along with a valid driver's license when picking up the vehicle. Some companies allow third party payment if arrangements are made in advance with a signed and verified credit card authorization form.
Articles in this section
- What is included in my car rental quote?
- What is not included in my rental car quote?
- What documents are required at pick-up?
- Where do I pick up my vehicle?
- Is my car rental booking refundable?
- Can I pre-pay for my car rental?
- How is my rental rate determined?
- When can I get the best car rental rates?
- What qualifies as a "weekend" rental?
- What is the minimum age requirement to rent a car?