Specific activities vary by hotel and destination. Some hotels feature free entertainment throughout the day, ranging from volleyball games on the beach to talent shows. Others provide excursions or tours which are typically run by independent companies for an additional cost per guest. We recommend contacting the hotel directly to inquire about the activities and entertainment they offer.
Articles in this section
- Can I book a hotel with my cruise reservation?
- What information is required when booking a hotel?
- Do hotels have minimum age requirements?
- Which credit cards are accepted for a hotel room deposit?
- Do hotels charge single supplements for solo travelers?
- Can I request special room accommodations at the hotel?
- Do I need to purchase travel protection for my hotel?
- How many guests can stay in one hotel room?
- How do I receive a discounted hotel rate?
- Do hotels allow more than two guests in a room?