To ensure the safety of cruise ship guests, all bags and luggage are searched during initial embarkation and each time guests return to the ship. Non-allowable items will be held or disposed of.
Articles in this section
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruiseline?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- What do I need to know when bringing medications on board?
- What are the dining options available?