Most cruise lines will set up an onboard credit account for charging purchases to your room. You may use credit/debit cards, cash or traveler's checks to set up an account, which is typically settled on the last night of your cruise.
Articles in this section
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruiseline?
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- What do I need to know when bringing medications on board?
- What are the dining options available?