The U.S. National Hurricane Service officially designates June 1 to November 30 as hurricane season. However, changing weather patterns can cause hurricanes to occur earlier or later in the year. Unlike land-based vacations, cruise ships have the advantage of navigating around the weather!
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What is travel protection? Should I consider purchasing it?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- When is hurricane season?
- How does Spring Break impact cruises?
- Do cruises always dock directly in port?
- What options are available for celebrating a special occasion on board?
- Are lower decks below water?