While holiday-period sailings tend to be more expensive, prices are always dependent on supply and demand. If you're looking to travel during a peak period, it's best to book well in advance to avoid disappointment and rate increases.
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What can I expect when boarding my cruise?
- If I see a reduced price on my sailing will it apply to my reservation?
- Are beverages included in my cruise fare?
- Are special rate available?
- Why book with CheapCruises.com vs directly with cruise line?
- Are gratuities (tips) included in my cruise fare?
- How can I chat with a live agent?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?